Friday 27 August 2010

Well my wee Izzy was 2 today...we've only had her a few months but she's made such a difference to our lives. With my illness it can be really hard to stay positive & she'll come up & give you a kiss, it puts a smile on my face every time, and then when I'm sitting on my own, I always have someone to talk to, & better yet she doesn't answer back....lol
Think that's the hardest thing us fibro chicks have to deal with, the loneliness. When you're going through a flare-up, you lie on the sofa & watch the world go by. Everybody carrying on with their lives. Two years ago that would have been me, but now I'm more like an OAP than a girl in her 20's. Now my sister is back to school, my fiance is going away to work & I'm gonna be stuck here. I can't drive because of my pain so over the summer my sister has made sure I've been able to get out & about, even if I had a crap day the following day, it was worth it just to feel "normal", now she's going back to school I don't know what I'm going to do. Think they're be a few long days ahead.
People keep telling me it'll get easier with time, & I have to believe that or what's the point. No matter how dark the days are, we have all have to believe that there's light at the end of the tunnel otherwise there's nothing. Don't give up, keep "plodding" on, no matter how hard it is, there's people out there who love you & there's someone who above all will always be there for you, God.
Love 2 All,
C x

No comments:

Post a Comment