Sunday 25 July 2010

Well have finally decided on what I want for my wedding. Gonna have a small service with parents, siblings & grandparents, then go for dinner somewhere. We're then gonna have couple of parties for both families to celebrate. While there will be people who I would want there with me, I'm happy with the decision....too much stuff going on to have a big wedding!!

Still having a bad flare up but trying to excercise, stretch & taking my meds so hopefully it'll calm down soon.

Was thinking about the film "The Bucket List" really love it & have decided to draw up my own bucket list. With my health as it is I know it'll take a lot more planning than it would have before but there's def things I wanna do in my life & I love lists....lol

Will post when have my "final" list drawn up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment